Privacy and Security Notice
- centers.hpc.mil is provided as a public service by the HPCMP
- Information presented on centers.hpc.mil is considered public information
and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image
credits is requested.
- For site management, use of this site is collected for analytical and
statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of the most and
least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying
system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available
to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to
monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change
information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage
habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security
purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with
National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information,
or attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited
and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer
Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented
here, please forward them to us using